Developing The Artist In You
Jane finishing "Pilot Mountain"
Hi, I'm Jane. I bring to students of all ages the lost art of learning how to draw what you see through eye and hand coordination. Anyone can develop their skill with guidance and much repetition.
The foundation of any great finished piece of artwork is the original drawing or sketch that first hits the canvas. The quality and accuracy of this original sketch will control the end result of whatever is being painted.
Ten year-olds through Adults are developing and refining their skill as an artist through apprenticeship teaching in a Professional Daylight Studio. Students come for several reasons:To supplement their classes in school
To cultivate and refine their hobby
To lay the groundwork for a career
To improve and finish pieces already started
I demonstrate all phases in every project from its start to finish.
I work with students on all levels...from Beginners to Advanced. For whatever reason a student comes, all work in their own area of interest.
Learn "HOW" to Draw
Jane has over 30 years of experience in the field
A professional daylight studio
An extensive swipe file library
Lighting for still life and models
Work at your own pace in your area of interest
Instruction through demonstration
Emphasis on eye and hand coordination
Teaching technique in comparison drawing
All mediums available to try before buying
- Jane's Gallery
- Jane's Gallery features some of her best pieces in all mediums in all styles.
- About Jane
- About Jane is a brief biography reveiling how Jane practiced what she learned as a little girl and uses it with her students today.
- Learning How
- Learning How to draw is a process. It requires observation, demonstration and much repitition.
- Classes For Children
- Classes For Children take each child at the level they are at the moment and develop their skill to be a very good artist. Some seem to get it naturally and some have to work at it.
- Student Gallery
- The Student Gallery offers each student a place to display some of their finished pieces. It's a great yardstick for progress.
- Adult Gallery
- The Adult Gallery features artists from the Adult Class. These artists are advanced and prefer working in oil.
- Additional Classes Offered
- Supply Lists
- Supply List for Classes Offered
- Contact Jane
- Contact Jane
- Adult Art Lessons
- Art Lessons for Adults